2010-03-17

B.A.


Recently another fruitless and damaging thing on my agenda has been pointless speculation. Trying to ascertain what other people are thinking, what they and I will do, and what will happen as a result of all of this.
I really hate how this occurs, because it becomes an obsession of mine, and almost universally that train of thought only ever leads down the road of the worst case scenario. The reason I so despise this is because it literally accomplishes nothing. Even when I do have a worthwhile thought it tends be between a choice that will have no real relevance on my life, yet I find myself unnecessarily indulged in it. My point is that I wish I could spend more time actually trying to fix the things I worry about rather than doing just that. It's an odd conundrum to face and it's so frustrating that I can't put it to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment